Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random Jokes :D #10

People born in 1993-1999 haved lived in three decades, two centuries, and two millenniums, and we're not even 18 yet :) :P

Everytime I see a homeless guy holding a sign, I wonder where he got the marker...

A boomerang is just is frisbee for people who dont have any friends

A true friend will play ninja with you in the middle of Wal-Mart and think its normal

Some people cant sleep because they have insomnia. I cant sleep because I have internet connection

Can 15 minutes save you 15% or more on car insurance? Are you now reading this in that guys voice?

I read something yesterday that made me pee myself....
It was a sign that read "Bathroom Closed"

Those who complain about our generation, forget who raised it ;)

"Dude, he just called you a thief!"
"NO WAY MAN... Hold my wallet!"
"Dude, this is my wallet!"
"....."


*WooHoo for me for 10 Random Jokes posts*

No comments:

Post a Comment