Monday, January 3, 2011

Random Jokes :D #3

I wish you could go on google and type in something like "DUDE wheres my phone?!" and it would say "Its under the couch idiot!"

A key ring is a handy little device that allowing you to lose all of your keys at once

I decided to stay up late... it was a bad idea in the morning...

I hate it when I plan a conversation with someone in my head and they dont follow the script

I hate it when people text like ttthhhiiisss oorrrr dey talk lyke dis..... it makes my inner voice sound retarded

LIKE A CHEESE STICK!!!
dad... its G6...

I honestly dont care what gender you are... Im gonna call you "Dude" either way

When someone asks me why I wear sunglasses inside or at night I just smaile and say "Cuz when youre as cool as me, the sun shines on you all the time" B)

2012? Seriously? I survived 9/11, 6/6/6, 9/9/9, H1N1, Swine Flu, And bird flu.
Bring. It. ON!!

Your hands are greasy and there are no napkins in sight, time to decide what item of clothing you care least about

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love these! Keep 'em coming! =)

    ReplyDelete