Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Random Jokes :D #6

Say this really fast- I am we Todd it, I am so fairy we Todd it
hahaha XD

If gas prices and everything are going up, then why do paychecks stay the same?

Teachers call it cheating...
We call it teamwork... :)

Not every flower can say love, but a rose did it
Not every plant can save thirst, but a cactus did it
Not every dummy can read, but look at you having a go!

My friend told me that "Bing" just stands for "Because Its Not Google"

90% of girls would cry if Justin Bieber was kidnapped..
9% would scream "YAY!! HES GONE!!"
I would be the 1% poking my new prisoner...

Someone just stole my identity.... sucks for them.... now they dont have a life....

I decided to name my dog "Stay"
And when I wanted to teach him tricks Id say "Come here, Stay!"
.....Hes insane now.....

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats alawys land on their feet, what happends if I strap toast to the back of a cat and drop it??

I wanted some exercise so I ran around the block a few times. Really wore me out!! So I put it back in the toybox and sat down

No comments:

Post a Comment