Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Jokes :D #7

I didnt do it!!!... oh... that... yea I did it... :)

How long would it take to solve a rubiks cude if you where color blind?

A mute man told a def man that a blind man saw a bald man comb his hair

Somebody just called me childish and I almost choked on my lego :P

Guys- If you think you look good in your profile pictures because youre giving the camera the death stare, You. Look. Constipated.

Roses are red and Violets are blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you. But now the Roses are dying and the Violets are dead, the Sugar bowl is empty and so is your head

There are 3 brothers. Somebody, Nobody, and Crazy. Somebody got mad at Nobody and killed him. Crazy went to the police and said "SOMBODY KILLED NOBODY!!" "Are you crazy!!" "YES"

Use defeat, deduct, defence, and detail in 1 sentence.
"De-feet of de-duck went over de-fence before de-tail"

No comments:

Post a Comment