Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random Jokes :D #8

I just got my first tattoo and it really hurt, I think Ill use cold water next time...

Laundry teaches us to be racist

Video games dont make us violent, lag does

A bunch of midgets went to go play mini golf, so I guess to them its just golf

I know 5 facts about you
1. You cant say the letter "N" without touching your tounge to the top of your mouth
2. You just tried it
4. You didnt notice there was no #3
5 You are laughing

The Post Office clerk asked me for my street name, I told him I didnt have one - People just call me Taylor

WOAH!!! I just looked at the calender and found out that my birthday is on the same day I was born!!

Texting+Facebook=Textbook
So yes, I am studying :P

Some say that women belong in the kitchen, but you wanna know why women live longer than men...
Because the kitchen is where the knives are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment