Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Jokes #11

Paperclip... A staple with commitment issues

Dont you hate you you read in your head and you sound like a pro, but when you go to read out loud you sound retarded

I always try to accomplish something before the microwave reaches zero

After reading the the sentence, you are not aware that the the human brain does not inform you that the the word "the" has been repeated twice everytime...

Anyone have like 50 t-shirts but only wear 5 and say they have no clothes?!

I have no problem texting while driving...now texting whil walking downstairs, that crap is dangerous

I have a stepladder. Its a very nice stepladder but its sad that I never knew my real ladder...

After four centuries, the semicolon has finally achived its true calling:
helping people wink online

Who was the roundest king at king arthurs table?
Sir Cumference

No comments:

Post a Comment