Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random Jokes #13

Here I made you a waffle
(>'_')># <(^_^<)
Just kidding my waffle
#<(^_^<) <(-_-<)
DUDE I want my freakin waffle!!
(>0_0)># ==:;(-_-<)

One day Chuck Norris decided to eat at a restraunt and when he was done the waitress said "Have a nice day"
...The next day the waitress was found dead... no one tells Chuck Norris what to do

Which individual takes residence within thy sub aquatic fruit?
SPONGE ROBERT RECTANGULAR PRISM PANTALOONS

Kids are so HYPER these days, I wouldnt be patient enough to be a kindergarden teacher... we'd have to play games like DUCT, DUCT, TAPE

I love using words to sound smart... I mean... utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intellegence

I dont care HOW old I am...... Im getting in that bouncy castle!!

They say love is more important than money, have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

A midget walks into a library and asks, "Have you got a book on Irony?"
The librarian says, "Yea, its on the top shelf."

Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they dont make sense.
Refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment