Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Jokes #14

When I play fighting games.. I press random buttons and hope for the best

When people ask me 'Plz' Just because its shorter than 'please' I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because its shorter than 'Yes'

Deja Moo: The feeling that youve heard this bull before

If youre always organizing things, you have OCD...
If youre always eating things, you have OBCD

I hate weddings because old people always poke you and say, 'Youre next'...
So I started doing the same thing to them at funerals :p

Im gonna take a super nap, its like a regular nap, only I get to wear a cape

Im that kind of person who can trip over something 100 times, and will still be too lazy to pick it up

Zaxbys took a Subway to White Castle, where Burger King and Dairy Queen live, one night they Steak and Shaked, then 9 months later they had Wendys

9 planets, 1 universe, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and I had the unfortunate luck to meet YOU!?

No comments:

Post a Comment