Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random Jokes #15

I just broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived!!!

I have a condition similar to OCD, its called CDO, its the exact same thing its just the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be...

That 'No drinks beyond this point' sign might as well say 'I bet you cant chug the whole thing'

Ahh, Facebook mobile.... or as I like to call it 'walk n stalk'

Say these words: Pear... Macaronii... Jack...
Now say them really fast.. out loud
Get it?
No?
Yeah you just said these words out loud for nothing :)

That awkward moment when you realize that if Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner get married, they would both be Taylor Lautner...

Today a guy knocked on my door asking for a donation for my local elementary schools new pool; so I went away, came back, and handed him a cup of water

Dont you just hate when you dont pass on one of those chain mail things and you die the next day?.. yea me too

No comments:

Post a Comment