Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random Jokes #28

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life unless I buy something.

Dear Doctor,
The longer you leave me unattended waiting in your office, the more tongue depressers I can lick and stick back in the jar.

Want to make money using Facebook??
Go to Account > Account Settings > Deactivate account... and go to work

I got gas yesterday for $1.39!
Too bad it was from taco bell...

Ever realized that the words "false information" spelled backwards is the same.

Whew. Thank you warning label. I was actually considering using my new floor lamp in the shower.

When someone calls you house phone and asks you "Where you at?"
Oh you know, just chillin at a strip club with my house phone..

The walrus: They're like vampires but awesome

If manatees are sea cows then why arent cows called land manatees??

No comments:

Post a Comment