Sunday, July 10, 2011

Random Jokes #29

Dear McDonalds,
Please consider making your playground supersized for your more dedicated customers.
Sincerely, Stuck in the slide

Dear Stuck in the slide,
Supersizing is not the answer to everything, if you knew that, you wouldnt be stuck.
Sincerely, McDonalds

Sometimes I like to go to the hardware store and run around with a screwdriver yelling "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is not a drill!!!"

Dear Family thanks for putting the empty box of cereal back in the cabinet. Now I can have disapointment for breakfast.

Im not hungry. But I am bored. Therefore, I shall eat

If someone tried to break into my house my dog would save me... unless he had a vaccum, then I would die.

Facebook: Scrolling down your newsfeed and thinking:
"Dont care."
"Idiot."
"Your life sucks."
"Song lyrics."
"Inside Joke?"
"Needs a therapist..."

No comments:

Post a Comment