Sunday, May 29, 2011

Random Jokes #24

In about a thousand years, archeologists will dig up tanning beds and think we fried people as punishment

Remember in first grade, when you were the leader and it was so aweseome?!

Whenever I text and someone is looking at my phone, I like to type "and this retard keeps reading our plans... should I take him out?"

For those of you that missed the end of the world a couple days ago, you can catch the repeat on December 21, 2012

I take you to be my lawful wedded text buddy. To have and to harass, In rich quotes and nasty jokes, Til dead battery do us apart

This is a serious question, listen very closely...
Do you know...
The muffin man??

I did an awesome job being born. I got a certificate if you dont believe me.

Toothpaste - Ruining orange juice since 1906

That awkward moment when the awkwardness gets so awkward it rips a whole in the space time continuum...
making it even more awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment