Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random Jokes #23

It took 200 million dollars to make fast five...
60% of it was used on gasoline

I have a condition that means I eat when I cant sleep, its called
Insom-nom-nom-nia

People who suffer from depression should eat more beans, seriously... you cant fart and NOT smile

That proud moment when you beat someone when driving, even though they werent racing you and youre like "Yea thats what I thought!!"

There are two kinds of people, those who stay on topic, and I like Frosted Flakes

Dear public restrooms,
Toilet paper holders should turn loosely, no one likes to wipe their butt witha handfull of confetti

When I have a kid, Im  gonna name them Sparta, so every time I introduce them I can just scream "This. Is. Sparta!!!"

How ironic would it be if everyone went blind in the year 2020?

There are two reasons I would never drink toilet water:
Number 1 and Number 2

No comments:

Post a Comment