Sunday, May 8, 2011

Random Jokes #22

My life will not be fulfilled until I walk away from an explosion in slow motion

That awkward moment when a sentence doesnt end the way you think it octopus

I do 5 situps every morning... may not seem like much, but there is only so many times you can hit the snooze button

I CANNOT listen to my ipod peacefully until my ear phones are completly untangled..

I just said "gimme the usual" to a waitress at a resturant ive never been before
...now we wait

Who hates it when your sleeping and you just jump out of nowhere because you fell off a cliff or something

I have some jokes about unemployment, but they need some work

I never really got what "lolzzz" meant.
Laugh Out Loud, Zebra Zebra Zebra?

I wish the dollar store sold gas....

Who said english is easy???
Fill in the blank with Yes or No.
1. ____, I dont have a brain
2. ____, I dont have sense
3. ____, I am stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment