Sunday, August 28, 2011

Random Jokes #33

Why is the media so negative? Instaead of "Polar Bear Kills Alaskan Teen", why not say "Alaskan Teen Feeds Starving Polar Bear"

Roses are red
Facebook is blue
No mutual friends
Who the heck are you?

Jesus can walk on water
Humans are 70% water
I can walk on humans
Therefore I am 70% Jesus

90% of teenagers would die if Edward Cullen jumped off a cliff.
The other 10% would eat some popcorn yelling "DO A BACKFLIP SPARKLY!!!"

Vending machines are the bullies of the food industry. They just sit there ans take your money.

I cant see an end. I have no control and I dont think there is any escape. I dont think I even have a home anymore.
Definately time for a new keyboard.

I just drank a 5 hour energy and took 4 sleeping pills... Let the battle begin!!!

If I had to describe myself in 1 word, it would be...
"bad at following directions"

No comments:

Post a Comment