Monday, March 14, 2011

Random Jokes #17

I read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday in 2 hours, I know its only 7 words but Im really proud of myself :D

What do I do when I see someone EXTREAMLY GORGOUS!! I stare, and smile, and when I get tired... I put the mirror down ;)

We're friends... You smile, I smile, You laugh, I laugh, You jump off a cliff, I find a new friend!!

Ive been thinking, nobody has any common sense anymore, its gotten so rare lately it should be classified as a super power...

Can blind people see in their dreams?

Have you ever looked at you best friend and wondered 'Why the heck are we not comedians?!'

One time I found myself drowning in an ocean made out of orange soda.
It took me a while to work out it was just a Fanta sea

No comments:

Post a Comment